Recently I went to Ulta and invested in some new make up. I did this because I used old make up, and my face basically revolted against me. After speaking to the lovely lady who helped me color match my skin and suggested some items to help my skin, I left the store with a bag full of goodies. This is what I use on a day to day basis to look B-E-A-UTIFUL.
1. REAL TECHNIQUES SPONGE – This sponge is amazing. I haven’t tried the beauty blender yet. However cost wise, this was the cheaper option. It is able to be used wet or dry and I found I used less foundation when I used the sponge versus a brush.
2. URBAN DECAY NAKED BASICS PALETTE- I have wanted a NAKED palette since they came out! But I knew I would never use all of it up. The basics palette gives you amazing nude colors that you will always use.
3. BENEFITS ROLLER LASH MASCARA – I heard about this mascara while watching some youtube reviews. I got it as soon as I could and I love the length it gives my lashes! The best part is the plastic brush. It coats evenly and doesn’t clump.
4. BENEFITS DANDELION BLUSH – This blush works for so many skin tones. I really need something more coral based for my skin. However this one is so pretty pretty pink that I had to get it. Side note: it smells amazing.
5. CLINIQUES MATTE LIP STICK – I have worn this lip stick since I went to my prom 10 years ago. I love the matte look it gives and it doesn’t dry out your lips. I rarely have to do touch ups throughout the day.
6. LANCOME ULTRA TEINT FOUNDATION- This foundation is one of the lightest that I tried. It gives amazing coverage and is able to be layered to cover spots and imperfections. It is also spf 15 and fragrance free. Perfect for my sensitive skin.
7. BENEFITS HOOLA BRONZER – Most everyone has heard of this bronzer. I love the color and it works on my pale skin well. it also comes with a super cute brush.
What’s in your make up bad right now? Comment below and let me know!